Appointments have been introduced for all collections, drop offs and cattery visits.
- Customers will be required to make an appointment to drop off and collect their cat (s).
- These will be 15 min slots and must be adhered to. Two or more slots may be allocated for customers with multiple cats.
- Appointments will be taken at the time of booking but can be altered up until 24 hours before the booking subject to availability.
- Generally these slots will be between 9-11am and 4.30-6pm but can be out with to suit.
- Carriers must be left just outside the cattery building, where we will greet you from a safe distance and then take the guests into their pen. Customers will not have access to pens at this time.
- During inclement weather, the main door will be opened by us and carriers can be placed into the corridor.
- Vaccination cards should be attached to the carrier either in a poly pocket or envelope.
- Payment should either be made in advance via Bank Transfer or cheque or cash can be left with the vaccination cards.
We would like to thank all customers for their continued support throughout this very difficult time and to re-assure people that all measures possible are being taken at the cattery to ensure the safety of everyone.